About Pinky’s Toddler Tactics Seminars
… making magic from mayhem
- Do you automatically cut toast into fingers?
- Appreciate finger painting as much as fine art?
- Hear ‘no’ a million times a day?
Being the parent of a toddler can be exciting, inspiring and exhausting – all at once!
Your biddable baby has now become a moving, grooving tot with attitude, and the changes this entails can be confusing to you and your child. You are faced with issues such as:
- Discipline (what happens when your child discovers that ‘no’ is the most powerful word in his vocabulary?);
- Eating (is tomato sauce a vegetable?);
- Learning (how do you set your little one up for later learning success?);
- Teaching social skills (what can you expect at this stage and how do you encourage empathy and consideration?);
- Sleep (how do you calm busy little minds and encourage easy bedtimes?).
Pinky McKay is a mother of five, Internationally Certified Lactation Consultant, author of the bestselling Toddler Tactics and popular media guest. Breathe a sigh of relief in this informative talk designed to help you unravel all your toddler woes as Pinky shows you how to make magic from mayhem.
Pinky offers a simple, fuss-free approach to enjoying what she calls, ‘this magical stage of development’. She says, “toddlers often get a ‘bad rap’ and we hear a lot about ‘managing behaviour’ or various forms of punishment to train them to ‘behave’ but toddlers are little people who deserve to be treated with empathy and consideration for their capacity to learn.
When we understand how toddlers learn, we can encourage optimal development and co-operation without thwarting our child’s innate spirit and sense of discovery. And we can reduce our own frustration – we don’t have to resort to shouting, smacking or shaming to avoid ‘spoiling’ little children. We can maintain our own dignity and our child’s.”
Learn practical strategies that you can adapt RIGHT NOW to help you unleash your child’s natural potential to be happy, bright and sociable without too many tears and tantrums (for you, as well as your child!)